Pam's Photo Blog

This used to be my "photo of the day" blog. I really need to get back into the habit of posting pictures!

Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23, 2009

I am impressed at the expert coiling of the air hose on the air compressor in my neighbor's garage.
Posted by Pam
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 365random

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Pam
Welcome to my photo blog. My goals are to develop my photography skills and have fun!
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

Blog Archive

Pageviews last month

Popular Posts

  • My First 5K
    I ran in the "Halloween Run Through Hell" this morning. It was a great experience. I finished 60th out of 120 in the women's...
  • Snow Monkey
    The Snow Monkeys were fun to watch; very active and cute. Photo taken at the Detroit Zoo.
  • October 13, 2009
    The Maple trees are stunning this time of year. This shot was taken from a different perspective; shot from below, near the trunk, looking ...
  • December 12, 2009
    My friend Janine got a puppy! This is Bentley, and he is 7 weeks old. So cute!
  • Birch Tree
  • October 10, 2009
    My parents took a LONG trip to Michigan's upper peninsula to visit my daughter at Michigan Tech (Houghton). They were there to experien...
  • June 16, 2009
    My daughter had her wisdom teeth extracted today. I took a picture of her sleeping with her eyes open and chipmunk cheeks, but promised not ...
  • October 11, 2009
    It's chilly, but it sure is a beautiful Fall day! Dodge Park, Commerce, Michigan.
  • July 10, 2009
    We went to dinner with some friends at a restaurant on White Lake (Michigan). Some children were feeding fish near the shore, but this litt...
  • Horsetail Reed
    I don't recall having ever seen this plant. It was spotted in Proud Lake Recreation Area. I did some online searching and finally disco...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.